Area and Perimeter of Composite Figures Digital Pixel Art
Also included in
- This winter themed Pixel Art BUNDLE includes two products with a total of 4 pixel art with a total of 60 problems on area and perimeter of individual polygons (including rectangles, triangles, trapezoids, and parallelograms) and composite figures. All pixel arts are self-checking Google Sheets. It'sPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- This bundle consists of 4 products (2 Digital + 2 Print) that will help students practice calculating the area and perimeter of rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, trapezoids, and composite figures. All activities are self checking and low prep - great as sub plan, review lesson, extra credit, ePrice $9.99Original Price $13.22Save $3.23
Engage your students with these winter themed Pixel Art Activities, made up of Google Sheets, to practice calculating the area and perimeter of parallelograms, rectangles, trapezoids and composite figures!
This product contains 2 Pixel Art Google Sheets - level 1 contains parallelograms, trapezoids, and rectangles while level 2 contains composite figures. Most of the geometric figures have integer dimensions, with a few with decimal dimensions.
⭐ Review Lessons
⭐ Emergency Sub Plans
⭐ Homeschool Activities
⭐ Homework & Independent Practice
⭐ Learning Centers & After School Math Programs
Each activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. The image is versatile, so it can really be used at any time in the school year. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 30 problems total, along with an answer key, printable worksheet (for students to show work), and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1: 18 problems, area and perimeter of parallelograms, trapezoids, and rectangles.
- Google Sheet #2: 12 problems, area and perimeter of composite figures. Composite figures are made up of different parallelograms, trapezoids, and rectangles.
- Optional pdf worksheet (for students to show work)
- Answer key (pdf) & instruction sheet (how to assign it to students on Google Classroom or non-google classroom platforms).
NO PREP is required. The two google sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stays red. Students are able to self check as they go as the activity provides immediate feedback. Students love watching the pixels show up in the mystery pictures as they type in the correct solutions. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
More pixel art...
- Area and Perimeter of Rectangles and Triangles
- Area and Circumference of Circles
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations)
- Integer Operations Bundle (Add Subtract Multiply Divide
- Percent of Change
- Mean Median Mode Range
- Simple and Compound Interest
- >>>>All Pixel Art<<<<
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!