Area and Perimeter of Composite Figures Digital Pixel Art
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your students with these 76 pixel art activities as they practice a wide variety of 7th grade math topics, including integers, rational numbers, similar figures, percentages, equations, geometry, statistics, and probability! The best part? You save 50% when you purchase this bundle.Each activPrice $73.82Original Price $147.64Save $73.82
- Engage your students year-round with these 70 pixel art activities. This digital pixel art mystery picture BUNDLE covers a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, unit rates, percents, decimals, fractions, expressions, one step equations, graphing and distance on coordinate planes,Price $69.99Original Price $138.66Save $68.67
- This winter themed Pixel Art BUNDLE includes two products with a total of 4 pixel art with a total of 60 problems on area and perimeter of individual polygons (including rectangles, triangles, trapezoids, and parallelograms) and composite figures. All pixel arts are self-checking Google Sheets. It'sPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
- Make geometry review and practice a blast with this 7th Grade Pixel Art Bundle, which includes EIGHT pixel art google sheet activities (in 4 products) covering:Similar Figures and Map Scale Drawings (2 pixel art)Area and Perimeter of Rectangles, Triangles, and Composite Figures (2 pixel art)Area andPrice $11.97Original Price $15.96Save $3.99
- This BUNDLE contains 30 winter-themed pixel art activities, great for winter, Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including: ratios, unit rates, percentages word problems, combining like terms, distributive property, coordinate plane graPrice $35.91Original Price $59.85Save $23.94
- This bundle consists of 4 products (2 Digital + 2 Print) that will help students practice calculating the area and perimeter of rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, trapezoids, and composite figures. All activities are self checking and low prep - great as sub plan, review lesson, extra credit, ePrice $9.99Original Price $13.22Save $3.23
Make area and perimeter review and practice a blast with this self-checking digital pixel art activity. Includes 2 Google Sheets with 30 questions total to practice area and perimeter of rectangles, triangles, and composite figures. Each correct answer reveals part of snowman and reindeer themed images perfect for winter, Christmas, and January. Plus, there’s an optional printable PDF worksheet to show work on paper if desired. Easy to assign virtual or in-person, and with Google Classroom.
✅ CCSS.6.G.A.1 "Find the area of right triangles, other triangles, special quadrilaterals, and polygons by composing into rectangles or decomposing into triangles and other shapes; apply these techniques in the context of solving real-world and mathematical problems."
✅ Pixel Art Google Sheet #1: Area and perimeter of rectangles and triangles. (18 problems)
✅ Pixel Art Google Sheet #2: Area and perimeter of composite figures. (12 problems)
✅ Answer key.
✅ Instructions for use with Google Classroom and non-Google-Classroom platforms.
✅ Printable PDF worksheets for students to show work before typing into Google Sheets. (optional)
⭐ Back-to-School, Spiral Review Lessons
⭐ Emergency Sub Plans
⭐ Homeschool Activities
⭐ Homework & Independent Practice
⭐ Learning Centers & After School Math Programs
Reviews for my Pixel Art products…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kristy M. - ”My students love mystery pixel art activities and ask for them all the time! This is a great skill practice and students become more independent when using these.”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Teresa G. - “Great review resource for the beginning of unit, then harder level 2 practice as we moved along, self-checking pixel art helps so much!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Carissa S. - “My students love being able to go online to learn once each week! This resource provided much needed additional practice! And my students loved it and were highly engaged.”
Want to save 40%?
Consider a Pixel Art grade level bundle. It's a whole year of review or sub plans:
You might also like…
❤️ Be the first to hear about freebies and products. .
❤️ Don’t forget to leave a review! TPT will give you credit for future purchases.