- This bundle includes 4 individual resources for teaching 3rd grade area and perimeter math standards. Students will practice finding the area and perimeter of regular and composite shapes, find the missing side of real-world objects, and play games to reinforce these skills. This bundle includes:52$14.25$11.00Save $3.25
- This is a GIANT bundle containing a huge selection of resources aligned to 3rd grade standards! There are 100 full-length math and ELA products including centers, games, assessments, worksheets and more.These were all classroom tested with my own third grade students. You will love how much time and$298.69$199.00Save $99.69
- This GIANT math bundle for 3rd grade includes games, centers, worksheets, assessments, and more for the whole year! Contains 50 individual, full-length resources totaling 1000+ pages!The resources in this bundle cover multiplication, division, fractions, rounding, elapsed time, measurement, addition$153.69$99.99Save $53.70
- Product Description
This is a set of posters and activities for finding area and perimeter. These deal with both regular and composite rectilinear shapes.
- Posters - definitions and examples of how to find area and perimeter. Hanging them as anchor charts while working on your measurement unit will help students be successful with the activities.
- Task Cards - Include 12 cards with different shapes. The shapes all show the square units. Students will determine the area and perimeter of each shape Two differentiated recording sheets are provided.
- Worksheets - There are three different worksheets. One guides students through finding area and perimeter of regular shapes by counting units and sides. One requires them to find area by multiplying columns x rows and perimeter by adding the lengths of the sides. The last worksheet deals with irregular shapes.
- Exit Tickets - Includes a set for each type of shapes (regular and composite).
- Answer keys