This is a hands-on LEGO build game reinforcing concepts of area and perimeter for students, challenging kids spacial reasoning, logic thinking and problem solving skills.
The package includes 45 LEGO build challenge cards of 5 different types activities:
1. Compare two shapes built with LEGO and pick the one with larger area;
2. Build a shape with LEGO bricks with the required area size (example: twice the areas of the given shape)
3. compare two shapes built with LEGO and pick the one with longer perimeter;
4. Build a shape with LEGO bricks with the required perimeter (example: 1/3 of the perimeter of the given shape)
5. Bonus activity: move certain number of LEGO bricks from a given shape to meet the area or perimeter requirements
There are instructions for each activity, and 10-15 challenge cards within each activity.
All activities use regular shape LEGO bricks you already have at home.
For more details, visit https://igamemom.com/lego-building-challenge-games-to-learn-area-and-perimeter/