Also included in
- Have your students engaged on Pi Day with these Pi Day math activities. Students can play games, find answers to math riddles, and even color while finding circumferences and areas of circles. This Pi Day Math Bundle includes 4 Pi Day products.✢ Pi Day Activities Packet - Print & DigitalPi Day A$11.00$13.75Save $2.75
- Review or practice math skills with these fun and engaging math games! They are perfect math games for math centers or early finishers. Players try to hold on to their strips and not get ZAPPED.Don't Get ZAPPED Game Bundle - All Games includes 82 Don't Get ZAPPED games. *This is the same as buying P$186.25$286.75Save $100.50
- Review or practice math skills with these fun and engaging math games! They are perfect for math centers or early finishers. Players try to hold on to their strips and not get ZAPPED.Don't Get ZAPPED Game Bundle - Part 1 includes 42 Don't Get ZAPPED games.Each Don't Get ZAPPED Game contains:✢ 20 car$102.75$146.75Save $44.00
- Review or practice geometry and measurement skills with these fun and engaging math games! The bundle includes working with perimeter, area, circumference, polygons, lines, and angles. They are perfect math games for math centers or early finishers. Players try to hold on to their strips and not get$28.75$38.50Save $9.75
- Provide your students with math activities to practice area of circles and circumference of circles skills. The students have the opportunity to practice with given radius and diameter. Whole numbers are used in most activities. Area of Circles Math Activities Puzzles and Riddle and Circumference Ma$26.25$35.00Save $8.75
Looking for a fun math game for area of circles or Pi Day? Your students will review or practice finding area of circles with this engaging math game! Players try to hold on to their strips and not get ZAPPED. Includes radius and diameter with whole numbers. A perfect math game for Pi Day, math centers, or early finishers.
Great for your Pi Day activities!!
Area of Circles Don't Get ZAPPED includes:
✓ 20 cards with finding area of circles (diameter and radius given, whole numbers only)
✓ 4 You've been ZAPPED cards
✓ game directions
✓ a label for your container
✓ an exit ticket
✓ an answer key
This resource is great for:
✧ Math Centers, Math Stations
✧ At Home Learning
✧ Skill Practice or Review
✧ Small Groups
✧ Fun Friday
✧ Class Game
Game cards are strips and 2 sizes are included - about 6 1/8 inches long or about 9 1/2 inches long - to help fit different containers. Print off the strips you want, cut apart, and you are ready to play. You just need a container to hold the strips.
Teachers like you said:
★★★★★ Kristin - "My students love playing this game. I can get even the students that say they dislike math involved. They get so excited for the next problem."
★★★★★ Andrea - "My students were so engaged with this game! I used it as a Pi Day activity to review area of circles."
★★★★★ Kimberly - "Your ZAPPED games are a fun and engaging way to get my students to practice skills we are learning in class!"
★★★★★ Madonna - "Students loved this. I really loved it because I was able to hand over materials and instructions and let the students manage the activity on their own."
This resource works on 7.G.B.4 but does not cover the entire standard.
Grab a Bundle for a Great Deal:
Similar Resources and Skills:
☺ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products. >> CLICK HERE
☺ Don't forget to leave feedback. You will receive TPT credits that can be used on future purchases!