Also included in
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictur$250.00$403.00Save $153.00
- This composite area, surface area and volume of prisms bundle is just what you need to help your students make sense of area and volume. Guided notes will help your students delve into the concepts, worksheets to practice volume of prisms, and a fun and engaging coloring activity to practice area.$11.00$15.00Save $4.00
- Free up some time with this Geometry unit for 7th grade math. Includes angles, triangles, circles, area, volume and 3d slicing. Guided notes, CCSS aligned assessments, and lots of fun activities including stations, mystery pictures, task cards games and activities, and worksheetsIncluded in this Bun$50.00$75.50Save $25.50
Engage your students as they problem-solve through the area of composite figures. Students will calculate the area of composite figure and color according to the key, makes for quick correction. This is a no prep, print and go, fun geometry activity for your middle school math classroom.
Included in this engaging activity
- Area of composite figures color key
- Area of composite figures coloring sheet (Form A and Form B)
- Complete answer key
Form A (listed in lower left-hand corner) has some measurements missing, but students can problem-solve to figure out any measurements they need. I recommend form A so students use more critical-thinking skills.
Form B has all measurements listed.
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math