Also included in
- Nonfiction text feature and Irregular Shapes Area surgery has been seen all over social media, and now you can bring these engaging activities to your own classroom! Everything is included in this product to create your own “surgery experience” for your students. You save 20% by purchasing this bund$10.00$12.50Save $2.50
- This bundle will help you teach all of the third grade math Common Core standards for the entire year! Units Included:Place ValueAddition StrategiesSubtraction StrategiesMultiplication StrategiesMultiplication Fact FluencyProperties of MultiplicationDivision StrategiesRoundingArea and PerimeterFract$77.60$97.00Save $19.40
- Have you ever wanted to do a classroom transformation but didn't know where to start? This bundle of 16 engaging cross-curricular resources will help you create amazing experiences for your students all year long! Transforming your classroom doesn't have to be time consuming or difficult and student$76.80$96.00Save $19.20
Surgery room transformations have been seen all over social media, and now you can bring this engaging activity to your own classroom! Everything is included in this product to create your own “surgery experience” for your students as they find the area of composite shapes.
You can make it as simple or theatrical as you like! If you need a print and go version, your students will only need the patient files, scissors and glue. If you really want a memorable experience, provide surgical gloves and face masks for each of your students. You can even play a video of a heart rate monitor in the background!
In this product you will find:
- Welcome to Medical School- Interactive notes to introduce the geometry vocabulary to your students. Includes Composite Shape, Simple Shape, Rectilinear, Area and Decompose.
- Vocabulary Matching Cards- Use these cards for a review matching center or a memory game.
- Surgery Day Checklist- Step by step directions for your students to follow during the surgery activity.
- Patient Files- Students will analyze the composite shapes to determine how to decompose them to find the total area.
- Post-Op Report- An early finisher activity or great for assessment! Students will show their mastery of decomposing and finding area of composite shapes.
- Answer Keys Included
⭐ Text Feature Surgery
⭐⭐⭐ How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ⭐⭐⭐
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make our products better suit your needs!
⭐⭐⭐How To Follow Our Store ⭐⭐⭐
Click to Follow us and receive notifications when we upload a new resource!