Area of irregular or complex shapes.
About this resource :
This composite area resource includes five stations that allow your students to practice finding area of a variety of irregular shapes. In addition to the stations there are "hint cards." You can decide whether or not to give the hint cards to the students as they work through the stations.
A metric version is included as well.
* Area of Basic Shapes Review
* Composite shapes made from quadrilaterals
* Composite shapes made from quadrilaterals and triangles
* Composite shapes made from quadrilaterals and circles
* Composite shapes made from quadrilaterals, triangles & circles
Available in the following bundles :
7th Grade Math Stations Bundle
7th Grade Math Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. firstname.lastname@example.org
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.