These task cards have been designed to challenge students to calculate the area of squares and rectangles. I like to use them as a center activity.
It includes 32 task cards with an answer sheet and an answer key for self assessment.
Differentiation of these cards includes the following tasks:
1. Questions that focus on how area can be calculated using 1 cm squares.
2. Questions on calculating answers without using 1 cm squares.
3. Questions that require higher order thinking skills i.e. how to find the missing side if one side and the area is given.
4. Questions that requires an explanation.
5. Real life problem solving questions.
If you buy this product you will be able to download future upgrades for FREE.
More cards and questions will be added in the future.
Please rate this product and follow EduGuru!
Thank you for your support!