Area of Trapezoids is a comprehensive mini-unit that focuses exploring and applying the formula for the area of trapezoids. It is designed for middle school grades. It includes the basic formula, finding the height and the base, writing equations and using grids to find area. Answer keys are included.
(1) Guided notes: information that gets straight to the point in easy-to-understand language and visuals.
(2) Exit tickets: small, but effective tool to assess student learning.
(3) Homework: reinforce the lesson at home.
(4) Quick write: Area of Trapezoids Error Analysis
(5) Quiz: 10 multiple choice questions.
Each purchase of the Area of Trapezoids is for individual use only. The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. Licensee is not permitted to upload this product to the Internet for any reason. Additional licenses are available on TeachersPayTeachers.com/
© 2015 NJM All Rights Reserved