Engage students at centers or in partners with this Area of Triangles and Quadrilaterals Paper Chain Activity
. Students find the area of quadrilaterals and triangles. Edges include decimals, integers and fractions. The solution leads to the problem on the next link. My students LOVE this activity.
Answer key included. Great for self-checking.
A great addition to your middle school math curriculum
and for differentiation.
! This resource available in the following bundles:
- 6th Grade Paper Chain Activity Bundle
- 6th Grade Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle
Middle school geometry resources include:
- Volume and Surface area of Rectangular and Triangular Prisms math Detective Activity
-Finding Pi Inquiry Activity with circles
- Find the area of composite figures and polygons paper chain activity
- Volume and Surface Area of Cylinders and Cones Quest Activity
- Design a Medieval Village Integrated Geometry Project
- Find the Area: Rectangles Practice and Review (6.G.A.1.)
- Find the Area: Right Triangles Practice and Review (6.G.A.1.)
- Find the Volume: Cubes and Rectangular Prisms Practice and Review (6.G.A.2.)
- Find the Volume: Triangular Prisms (6.G.A.4.)
- Find the area between two rectangles
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.