This resource is useful for students from 4th grade/Year 4 to 6th grade/Year 6.
There are three types of worksheets (differentiation) based on area. They have to use area to design a house. Students must find the length and widths of rooms, as well as draw rectangle rooms that have a certain area.
*The worksheet uses measurements in centimetres.
In this resource:
1. A worksheet for students who need support
2. A worksheet for extension students or early finishers
3. An activity worksheet for the students who do not need the support.
4. Answer keys for the support and activity worksheet
5. Information sheet for you!