Having a solid understanding of place value can be very challenging for students. This pirate resource is an engaging way to practice tens and ones and addition using tens frames. The resource is picture with a pirate tens frame treasure box that was purchased on amazon.
This resource includes:
1. 9 tens and ones task cards with matching worksheet
2. Tens and Ones break down 1/3 sheets that can be used to assess students tens and ones progress with breaking apart and expanded form
3. Pirate Dice Roll- Have students roll dice and create a two digit number they will then race to the end with expanded form
4. 9 tens and pirate treasure chest with matching worksheet
5. Pirate coins work page with number bonds
6. Pirate coin story problem with tens frames and number bonds
7. Pirate coins story problems (2 digit + single digit) with tens frames, number bonds and words.
Check back soon for silly glasses day, hair day, hat day and more!
****How to get TPT credit for future purchases:****
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would so appreciate your feedback!
Click on the green star next to my store logo to receive upcoming sales, freebie and product launches, and email updates!