Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.23 MB | 7 pages
Analyze argument, specific claims and evidence (RI.8) assessment, independent practice printable or test prep activity using a high-interest SEL-aligned nonfiction article about positive choices and integrity.
Independent practice or assessment of common core ELA skills with social emotional intelligence content!
- Nonfiction Article: Positive Choices + Integrity (Emotional Intelligence / SEL)
- QR Code Article + Video Links: Brown vs. Board of Ed Supreme Court Decision
- Argument, Claims + Evidence Reading Questions: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.8
- Opinion Writing Prompt: W.1
- Informative/Expository Writing Prompt: W.2
- Narrative Writing Prompt: W.3
- ANSWER KEY
SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT IN PREVIEW
Zip file includes PDF & editable DOC formats.
SEL-themed product contains nonfiction article about integrity and making positive choices, QR code article and video links to Brown vs. Board of Ed. Supreme Court decision, reading response questions to practice/assess RI.8, and 3 writing prompts to practice/assess expository, persuasive & narrative writing (W.1. W.2. W.3):
Students can easily review and practice common core reading informational text standards, writing & social emotional intelligence SEL concepts with this engaging product!
Teach EVERY common-core standard for reading informational texts using nonfiction texts that teach emotional intelligence (SEL-aligned). Buy the complete BUNDLE: