Argument Essay: This is an engaging argument essay your students will want to write!
As we become more reliant on technology, some teachers are encouraging students to use their cell phones in class for educational purposes. At the same time, some schools forbid such devices on campus. Have your students write about it.
Should cell phones be allowed in the classroom?
This common core aligned argument essay includes everything you need from initial research on the topic to the grading rubric. This assignment is ideal for students in grades 6-12.
This zipped file contains all PDF documents:
- A teacher suggestion page
- An argument essay asking if we should lower the voting age
- Textual evidence organizer
- Thesis graphic organizer
- Counterclaim graphic organizer
- Two different essay outlines
- Peer edit form
- 100 point argument essay rubric
- Fill-in-the-blank essay rubric
- A 12 page sources document with seven different, credible sources
**Save $$$ and Buy this in a Bundle**
Argument Essay Unit - Student Choice - Four Topics
Looking for more instruction and guidance for your students?
Introduction to Argumentative Writing: a CCSS aligned mini-unit
Argumentative and Persuasive Writing Strategies: Ethos, Pathos, Logos
Understanding Logical Fallacies - CCSS aligned