Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.79 MB | 10+ pages
This is an engaging argument essay your students will want to write! Includes: writing prompt, prewriting, graphic organizers, outline, peer edit, rubric, and sources!
Colleges and universities make lots of money from athletics. Some people believe college athletes should be compensated for playing sports. This argument essay unit includes everything you will need to help your students write this essay. Should college athletes be paid to play?
This common core aligned argument essay includes everything you need from initial research on the topic to the grading rubric. This assignment is ideal for students in grades 9-12.
This zipped file contains all PDF documents:
- A teacher suggestion page
- An argument essay
- Textual evidence organizer
- Thesis graphic organizer
- Counterclaim graphic organizer
- Two different essay outlines
- Peer edit form
- 100 point argument essay rubric
- Fill-in-the-blank essay rubric
- A sources document with different, credible sources