Argument & Evidence Validity with Illuminati Conspiracy Theory Articles
- Google Apps™
Analyze argument and evidence validity with fun nonfiction (informational text) reading comprehension passages and questions about Illuminati conspiracy theory articles (Printable & Digital) - Editable lesson plan, student handouts, PowerPoint , Google Docs, Google Slides and grading rubric for no prep classroom activities, distance learning or Google Classroom.
Product Includes (Printable & Digital):
- Lesson Plan
- Student Handouts
- Google Slides
- Google Doc
- Common Core Standards
- Learning Focus Question
- Introductory Script
- Bell Ringer
- Mini-Lesson: Argument, Evidence, Valid, Sufficient, Relevant
- Guided Practice
- Independent Practice
- Two nonfiction reading response passages and questions about Illuminati
- 3-Point Rubric for Effortless Grading
Read one or both Illuminati conspiracy theory nonfiction articles in class to engage students in the common core skills of analyzing subject, argument and evidence validity!
Engaging students in unexpected and mind-opening articles is a great way to get them excited about basic reading comprehension and analysis skills!
You may also like ;)
- Persuasive Essay with Inspirational Quotes
- Literary Analysis Paragraph with Song Lyrics
- Comparative Essay with Inspirational Videos
- Inspirational Quote Bell Ringers
- SAT Grammar Bundle
- Roots, Suffixes & Prefixes
- SAT Vocabulary Bundle
- Informational Text Bundle: 50 Articles & 200 Questions
- Emergency ELA Sub Lesson Plans
- No Prep Research Paper Packet
- Social Media Exit Slips for Any Subject
- Social Media Activities for Any Text
- Sports & Hip Hop Articles
- Sports & Video-Game Homework for Reluctant Readers
- Sports & Video-Game Writing Prompts
- Sports & Video-Game Reading Responses
- Music as Poetry Activities
THE ARTICLE INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT IS REPRODUCED WITH PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR; IT IS OTHERWISE UNAFFILIATED WITH THE CITED AUTHOR, WEBSITES OR ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION: THIS PRODUCT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.
Why wait? Analyze argument and evidence validity with fun nonfiction (informational text) reading comprehension passages and questions about Illuminati conspiracy theory articles (Printable & Digital).