Also included in
- My Argument Essay and Research Writing Bundle for Distance Learning includes the following products:Argument Writing Unit Grades 6-12 Editable (This unit includes the *Student Guide* and *Student Handouts* and *Common Core Rubrics* and is EDITABLE in Google Drive/Google Slides.)Argument Writing Pres$15.00$28.00Save $13.00
- Writing instruction has never been easier! This download now includes ALL of my writing resources: argument and persuasive, expository (including journalism), and narrative writing. In addition, I added helpful outlines, prompts, and rubrics. The skills practiced are standards-based, aligned with th$108.00$180.24Save $72.24
This IS included in my mega bundle: ALL of my WRITING RESOURCES GROWING BUNDLE and is also in my Argument Essay Writing Bundle + Editable Presentation and Handouts bundle.
This argument writing presentation is a companion to my Common Core Argumentative Writing Unit.
Use the 80+ step-by-step slides to guide your students in the writing process. The presentation is in Powerpoint (.pptx) format, so you can edit and customize the text to your liking. ALSO INCLUDES A GOOGLE CLASSROOM LINK for easy, secure sharing with students. Great for 1:1 schools, use with Chrome Books, iPads, laptops, etc.
It covers the following areas:
• Choosing a topic
• Writing a claim
• Supporting the claim with reasons
• Supporting the reasons with evidence (facts and data)
• Collecting evidence
• Evaluating sources
• Writing a body paragraph
• In-text citations
• Writing transitions
• Acknowledging the counterclaim/counterargument
• Writing a rebuttal paragraph to the counterclaim
• Writing an introduction
• Writing an effective hook
• Writing a conclusion
• Writing a Works Cited page (Updated for MLA 8th edition format)
• Page format for essay
Sample essay paragraphs and works cited page also included.
Created by ©Tracee Orman
You might like:
Essay Writing Resource Bundle: Common Core Aligned
Common Core Informative and Explanatory Writing Bundle
MLA Works Cited and Parenthetical Citations Practice Activities for Students
PEELS Writing Strategy: Paragraph Writing