Argument Writing Common Core-Aligned STUDENT GUIDE for Grades 6-12
Students won't struggle writing an argument with my student guide that lays out the fundamentals of an argument essay and takes them through the process with vibrant infographics. Address the claim, counterclaim, hook, conclusion, and more. These easy-to-understand visual aids for a guide that can be used year after year with your students.
Updated Sept. 2016: MLA 8th edition for gathering sources. Also includes detailed examples of counterclaims and rebuttals; also included requirements for source citations.
This IS included in my Grades 6-12 Argument Writing bundle! You can download it here:
Common Core Argument Writing for Grades 6-12
You might like...
• Common Core Reading & Writing Bell Ringers Exit Slips BUNDLE
• Common Core Standards Reading Lit & Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers Bundle for Grades 6-12
• Common Core Language (Vocabulary) Activities and Graphic Organizers for Any Class Grades 6-12
• Common Core Standards Reading Graphic Organizers for History/Social Studies (RH) Grades 6-12
• Common Core Speaking and Listening Rubrics and Forms for Grades 6-8
• Common Core State Standards Speaking and Listening Rubrics for Any Subject Grades 9-12
Created by Tracee Orman
Mrs. Orman's Classroom