Argument Writing Common Core-Aligned STUDENT VISUAL GUIDE for Grades 6-12
*This printable visual guide is only a part of my Argument writing unit. It does NOT include the student graphic organizers/handouts.
This guide IS included in the following bundles:
Common Core Argument Writing Unit Grades 6-12
Argument Essay Writing Bundle + Editable Presentation and Handouts
and ALL of my WRITING RESOURCES GROWING BUNDLE
USING THE VISUAL GUIDE
Students won't struggle writing an argument with my student guide that lays out the fundamentals of an argument essay and takes them through the process with vibrant infographics. Address the claim, counterclaim, hook, conclusion, and more. These easy-to-understand visual aids can be used year after year with your students.
Note: It does not contain the graphic organizers or rubrics in my complete unit.
Updated Sept. 2016: MLA 8th edition for gathering sources. Also includes detailed examples of counterclaims and rebuttals; also included requirements for source citations.
This guide is also available as an editable presentation:
Argument Writing Presentation
*This IS included in my Grades 6-12 Argument Writing bundle! You can download it here: Common Core Argument Writing for Grades 6-12
You might like...
• Common Core Reading and Writing Bell Ringers Exit Slips BUNDLE
• Common Core Standards Reading Lit & Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers Bundle for Grades 6-12
• Common Core Language (Vocabulary) Activities and Graphic Organizers for Any Class Grades 6-12
• Common Core Standards Reading Graphic Organizers for History/Social Studies (RH) Grades 6-12
• Common Core Speaking and Listening Rubrics and Forms for Grades 6-8
• Common Core State Standards Speaking and Listening Rubrics for Any Subject Grades 9-12
Created by Tracee Orman
Mrs. Orman's Classroom