Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This step-by-step project walks students new to or not comfortable with writing argumentative essays through all the parts to creating a great paper. Students complete each step from taking a stand on the issue, reading the research, developing arguments, writing each part of the essay, and then creating an edited argumentative essay.
This guide includes:
- Generating opinions on a given topic
- Research on the topic presented in 2 formats for different learning styles
- Organizing research and ideas guide
- Step-by-step writing of body paragraphs, introduction, and conclusion
- Revision and editing steps to write a argumentative essay
- Teacher's guide for using
This is a great resource for students who are new to writing argumentative essays or who may not yet be comfortable with constructing persuasive arguments.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.