Also included in
- Your middle school students will enjoy using their knowledge of 8 different reading skills using these interactive project-based learning menus! Each resource is standards-based and ready to go!What's included:✔️ A processing menu with 2 options for students to practice the standards✔️ Graphic Organ$39.99$49.90Save $9.91
- Middle School ELA has never been easier with 122 of my printable and digital reading and writing materials for an entire year all in one amazing bundle! This contains absolutely everything you will find in my free curriculum and pacing guide for teaching reading and writing (even bell-ringers that$375.00$541.22Save $166.22
- Struggling to find an interactive way to teach your middle school students how to analyze and evaluate argumentative text? Save tons of time with this easy-to-use set of printable and digital resources that come with everything the teacher needs to Teach, Reteach & Enrich based on R.CCR.8/RI.8.$25.00$37.92Save $12.92
- Struggling to find an interactive way to teach your middle school students how to analyze and evaluate argumentative text? Save tons of time with this easy-to-use printable unit that comes with everything the teacher needs to Teach, Reteach & Enrich based on R.CCR.8/RI.8 and is fully differenti$13.99$17.96Save $3.97
- You need to teach your Middle School Students the Reading Standards and make sure that there are practice activities, assessments, remediation, and enrichment activities, right? This printable bundle has EVERYTHING you need to teach your middle school students how to USE each of the 8 reading anchor$99.99$139.70Save $39.71
- You need to teach your Middle School Students the Reading Standards and make sure that there are practice activities, assessments, remediation and enrichment activities, right? This has EVERYTHING you need in both printable and digital format for the 8 Reading Anchor Standards! Your students will l$199.99$283.40Save $83.41
Make practicing how to analyze an argumentative text fun and interactive for your middle school students with this differentiated project-based learning resource!
Students will use their knowledge to process key skills with a new text, take a quiz, and then either participate in re-teaching or enrichment!
✔️ A processing menu with 2 options based on an original informational text.
✔️ A quiz with an answer key to determine which students need more practice and which students are ready for enrichment.
✔️ Quiz includes an original text
✔️ A menu labeled "Enhancement" for those students who score below 80% on the quiz and need more practice.
✔️ A review to complement the enhancement menu that can be placed on any password-protected school learning management system like Google Classroom or Canvas
✔️ A menu labeled "Enrichment" for those students who score 80% or better.
✔️ Graphic Organizers and materials that match the menus
✔️ ANSWER KEYS
Please see the preview for a closer look!
Your students will love this because they can be creative while they show what they know! You will love this because all the work is already done AND it's differentiated!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ELA 512 says "This was a great resource to use as I was teaching my students about argumentative analysis."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jennifer says "Excellent resource".
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mrs. Spangler says "My students loved this because it was 'way more fun' than drill and skill."
Supports Common Core Standards:
Delineate and evaluate the argument and specific claims in a text, including the validity of the reasoning as well as the relevance and sufficiency of the evidence.
Having difficulty with a file?
© Mrs. Spangler in the Middle (Elizabeth [Lisa] Spangler) All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Thanks, and Enjoy!