Argumentative Writing Unit | Argument Essay Graphic Organizers | PowerPoint
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Introduce argumentative writing to all levels of learners with this comprehensive unit! Everything you need to differentiate and scaffold instruction is included with this printable and digital argument writing lesson! Use this bundle of step-by-step materials to guide students through every paragraph and element of argument writing. Make it easy for all students to plan, draft, and revise their essays. A PowerPoint and Google Slides presentation is also included!
Included With Your Purchase:
- Powerpoint & Google Slides Presentation: “How to Write an Argument Essay”
- Printable & Digital Argument Writing Worksheets
- Introductory Activity
- Transition Words
- Body Paragraphs 1 & 2
- Body Paragraph 3
- Flow Chart
- Citing Sources
- Essay Template
- Editing Checklist
- Essay Topics
- Student Example
Great for 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
- Use the worksheets to create your own argument writing workshops. Each workshop can focus on a different paragraph or element of argumentative writing. This will make the writing process easy to differentiate and/or scaffold for all levels of learners.
You Might Also Love:
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Check out the Blog www.litinfocus.com
- Follow on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube