Arithmetic Sequence - A set of 24 task cards to help students practice how to solve problems involving arithmetic sequence. This activity includes problems with different levels of difficulty which is perfect for differentiation and a great tool to challenge your Algebra students.
*Task cards 1-4 will ask students to answer True or False questions regarding arithmetic sequence (arithmetic and recursive)
* Task cards 5-8 will ask students to find the first term and the common difference in the sequence (arithmetic and recursive)
* Task cards 9-12 will ask students to write the explicit form or recursive form of a given arithmetic sequence
* Task cards 13-16 will ask students to find the nth term of a given arithmetic sequence
* Task cards 17-20 will ask students to answer word problems involving arithmetic sequence. To answer these questions, students should be familiar how to manipulate the Arithmetic Sequence Formula.
* Task cards 21-24 will ask students to answer word problems involving arithmetic sequence. To answer these questions, students will solve system of linear equations using the Arithmetic Sequence Formula.
Engage students by using these task cards in various ways such as in math stations and/or math centers, for whole class discussion/review, meaningful homework, and for daily warm ups.
I also created two versions of recording sheets for you. You may choose the version that works best for your students depending on the amount of space they need to show their solutions.
**Version 1 – use this if you would like your students to simply record their answers on a single page. You may ask them to show their solutions on separate sheets of paper.
**Version 2 – use this if you would like your students to show detailed solutions on how they arrived at their answers.
An answer key is also provided!
I truly hope that this resource can help your students succeed in math. If you have any questions or concerns about this product, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I sincerely appreciate your support!
Copyright © 2014 Algebra Corner. All rights reserved by author. This product is intended for one classroom use only. It is strictly forbidden to place any part of this product on the intranet/internet (not limited to school websites, personal blogs, and classroom websites) without a written consent from the author.