Task cards are fantastic for scavenger hunts, races and differentiation. This ready-to-set use set of task cards focuses on arithmetic sequences.
Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has three different types of problems involving arithmetic sequences. The other set has solutions to match.
This set includes:
- regular-sized task cards
- notebook-sized task cards for interactive notebooks
- a student response sheet and
- an answer key.
This set of cards is great for students new to arithmetic sequences.
This activity address common core standard: HSF.BF.A.2.
Great to use along with Arithmetic Sequences: Interactive Notebook Foldable (HSF.BF.A.2.).
Available as a part of a money saving bundle on Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences: Notes, practice, and review
Sequences related products include
- Arithmetic Sequences Interactive Notebook Foldable (HSF.BF.A.2.).
- Arithmetic Sequences: Task Cards (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Geometric Sequence: Interactive Notebook Notes and Practice (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence Mixed Review Paper chain Activity (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Geometric Sequences task cards for scavenger hunts
- Sequences: Mixed review challenger matching task cards
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.