Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences: Practice and Review Bundle
is a bundle of dive sets of notes and activities focused on geometric and arithmetic sequences.
Included in this ready to use bundle:
- Arithmetic Sequences: Interactive Notebook Foldable (HSF.BF.A.2.).
- Arithmetic Sequences: Task Cards for Practice & Review (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Geometric Sequence: Interactive Notebook Notes and Practice (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence: Mixed Review Activity (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Geometric Sequences: Matching task cards for scavenger hunts
- Sequences: Mixed review challenger matching task cards (added 2/10/16)
more with the Algebra 1 Growing Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all notes, practice, activities, and projects related to Algebra 1 in the store.
What customers say about products in this bundle:
-"Really enjoyed having these to add notes for my students to access quickly. Thanks!" -Arithmetic Sequence Notes and Practice
-"Awesome and unique activity!" - Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence Mixed Review Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Rational vs. Irrational Numbers: 3 kinesthetic activities
- Rational and Irrational number activity bundle
- Secondary Math and Art Projects: Show students the "fun" of math with this 245 page, 9 project bundle with fun math such as tessellations, fibonacci spirals, statistics with Mondrian, and more (CCSS)
- Problem Solving: secondary math puzzlers - great for bell-ringers, time fillers, and challenges of the week
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.