"This allowed us a unique way to practice our sequence skills, and as we reviewed this skill throughout the year, I just have to point to the chain and they remember the concept. Great resource! " - Buyer
Practice or review arithmetic and geometric sequences
with this engaging paper chain activity . Good for partners, stations, or a whole class race! Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link.
Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences is part of common core standard: HSF.BF.A.2.
A great addition to your Middle school Math or Algebra curriculum.
This is a good activity for students relatively new to Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences.
Great to use along with Geometric Sequences: Interactive Notebook Notes and Practice, Arithmetic Sequences: Notes and Practice
and Arithmetic Sequences: Scavenger hunt task cards (HSF.BF.A.2.).
Available as a part of a money saving bundle on Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences: Notes, practice, and review
Sequences related products include
- Arithmetic Sequences: Interactive Notebook Foldable (HSF.BF.A.2.).
- Arithmetic Sequences: Task Cards for Practice & Review (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Geometric Sequence: Interactive Notebook Notes and Practice (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence: Mixed Review Activity (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Geometric Sequences: Matching task cards for scavenger hunts
- Sequences: Mixed review challenger matching task cards (added 2/10/16)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.