You are purchasing a 37- page resource that includes the following activities on the Armenian Genocide: Was it really a genocide? (you can use them all or each activity can be used alone). Students will complete the activities that will prepare them to explain why the Armenian Genocide illustrates the United Nation’s definition of a genocide. The activities included are:
1) Warm-up activity and worksheet examining the United Nations definition of Genocide.
2) 2 short (about 15 minutes each) video activities (includes video link and video worksheets)
3) FULL COLOR Power-point with corresponding worksheet and Map Activity
4) Primary Source document activity that requires students to examine 9 documents regarding the genocide and report their findings on a corresponding chart with guiding questions.
5) Extension Activity with student reading and worksheets on the Stages and Prevention of genocides like the Armenian Genocide.
6) A CREATIVE Exit Card/Assessment activity that allows students to exhibit their learning of the genocide.
Follow My Store!
Follow my store... simply click on “follow me” under Learning is a Passion on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post awesome new products and have sales.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Don’t forget to leave positive feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback will earn you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive comments!
Want More Quality World History Products? Check it Out!
The Beginnings of the Industrial Revolution in England: ~A Student Activity~
The Origin of Democracy in Greece and Rome DBQ Activity
Middle Ages: What was life like in a monastery? Document Based Activity
Protestant Reformation: How did the Catholic Church fight back? Activity
Reformation: What were Luther’s arguments in his own words? Document Based Activity
Roman Empire: What were the contributions of the Romans? Student Activity
World History: Art Movements (1700-1890) Power-point & Student Activities
WWII Atrocities: Holocaust and Rape of Nanking Document-Based Activity
Confucianism: ~Power-point, Game & Student Activity~