With this product you receive a town and business establishment reference glossary that is designed for all Spanish levels as introductory or review and serves as a foundation tool for all of your classroom conversations and written activities about towns, cities and businesses. These pages provide you with the ultimate word bank that your students will reference over and over throughout the year and are formatted to use as handouts and seat work. Use this vocabulary reference to give your students an effective tool for building to language proficiency.
What is included:
• 100+ Bilingual Vocabulary of Buildings, Restaurants, Stores, Schools and every business that makes up a town or city (Formatting for composition, interactive notebooks and 3-ring binders (learning folders)
• 25+ Vocabulary words of infrastructure
• 25+ Verb infinitives of travel
• 15+ Prepositional expressions of placement and location
• Separate vocabulary lists formatted for display with document camera or smartboard.
• Separate Spanish 1 list of Buildings and Places using more common textbook vocabulary and cognates
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Expansion activities for self-pacing and acceleration
• Venn Diagram vocabulary worksheet
• Mapping graphic organizer
At this stage, students should have a basic working knowledge of the function of articles and nouns. Please be aware that the nouns in this glossary have definite articles in order to project the general sense of the noun. It is the choice of the teacher as to when to designate the use of the indefinite articles.
The "Around Town; Places and Business Thematic Vocabulary" can be used to support your current curriculum as it is designed to provide a comprehensive reference for the majority of common vocabulary that students will utilize throughout the course of any related unit. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
This vocabulary sheet may be purchased individually and coordinates with my other Town and City thematic products. Thank you for visiting my store!
Please see my other resources below:
Around Town Activity Bundle
Travel and Transportation Project and Game
My Town; Phone A Friend and Make Plans
Plans For Free Time Bilingual Dialogue
Describing My Town Interactive Dialogue
Town and City Photo Images Set 1
Town and City Photo Images Set 2
Calligram Prepositional Vocabulary Image Activity