Set forth on a whirlwind adventure around the globe with Jules Vernes' classic Around the World in 80 Days using this World Study Guide from World for Learning!
World Study Guides are a unique hands-on learning tool designed to ignite interest and excitement as you explore classic literature. Each guide includes information about the book and author, mini books to guide and document your lessons, and suggestions for bringing a little magic to your learning by incorporating some Disney-inspired activities. When your journey is complete you will also have a beautiful visual documentation of all you have experienced and learned.
Included in this Guide:
- Introduction to Around the World in 80 Days
- Author Study
- Book Study
- Recipes from Around the World
- The Great Taste Test
- The Novel vs. The Movie
- Phileas Fogg’s Trip Around the World
- Memory Book
- Create a Travel Brochure
- World Links to Disney – Movies, Walt Disney World, and Activities
- Additional Resources – Book Recommendations, Research Suggestions and Supply Buying Ideas
This World Study Guide is an 85 page ebook, suggested grades 3rd—8th (may be adapted for younger or older students).