Thanks for viewing this product! Here is my array task card pack! It has 144 total task cards (12 different sets). It is also differentiated! The purple level is the lowest level, blue is the middle level, and green is the higher level. An added bonus of two different interactive notebook activities! In addition to a math banner! Practice arrays with these hands on and engaging activities!
Here is a complete breakdown of this task card pack:
- Interactive notebook of what is arrays and an introduction insert
- Interactive notebook matching activity
- Creating an array banner to practice making arrays and understanding how you can use addition and subtraction.
- 3 Levels (purple, blue, and green) with 12 task cards each that allows students to write an addition and multiplication equation for rectangular arrays. Plus a student answer sheet.
- Making arrays task cards 3 levels with 12 task cards in each level from an addition sentence. With a student answer sheet.
-Making arrays task cards 3 levels with 12 task cards in each level from knowing the number in a row and the number in a column. With a student answer sheet.
-Drawing arrays from story problems! Three levels with 12 task cards each. Also, includes two different answer sheets depending on the level. The green level are all two step problems that incorporate addition and subtraction!
Again, 12 different sets, 4 task card sets per level, and each set has 12 task cards!
I hope you enjoy all 144 task cards that are differentiated to meet the needs of your students! Happy Teaching!!