A fun activity to introduce or review arrays and multiplication, while integrating reading and writing! Can be used along with the book Amanda Bean's Amazing Dream by Liza Woodruff.
- Letter to parents with directions for an “arrays are everywhere” homework assignment.
- Student directions for a written piece in the style of Amanda Bean’s Amazing Dream by Liza Woodruff.
- Lined template for final copy of written piece, with space for array photographs.
- Ideas for use and implementation, including additional ways to use the photographs.
- Photo examples of the finished product from my third grade students.