Use this lesson to introduce arrays and multiplication. You can use this smart board file with your envision Math resources or independently to teach arrays and multiplication. This smart board file includes:
1. Learning Targets for the lesson.
2. Slide to set the purpose/engage students with real world problem.
3. Real world problem for students to model using manipulatives.
4. Link for Brainpop Jr. video.
5. Problems for guided practice - interactive component to erase and reveal answers!
6. Use link for quizizz.com for formative assessment on arrays - This can be done whole group or individually if your students have devices. Use can sign up for quizizz and create a teacher account for free.
7. Link for interactive game using arrays.
8. Exit ticket - question to use for formative assessment. Have your students answer on a sticky note, piece of paper, or math journals.