Fellow teachers, do your first or second graders struggle to add two digit number using strategies based on place value? With Arrow Math, your students will be moving using patterns on a hundred chart by tens and ones, using arrows like a secret code. Your students will be highly engaged to figure out the meaning of the arrows and will be adding and subtracting two digit numbers without even realizing it! In this bundle, there is no prep needed! A hundred chart is included on each worksheet.
Included in this bundle are 11 carefully scaffolded NO PREP hundred chart activities - be sure to check out the full preview!
Some of my other most popular similar products you may like! Companion resource/product links below you may want to include in your collection of lesson plans. Make Math fun, dynamic & rewarding for your students!
★★★★ 4 Star reviews make these great additions to your classroom!
• Dare to Compare: The Meaning of the Equal Sign!
• Tricky Tens Game - Ways to Make Ten
• Cross One Out - Math Warm Ups that Promote Reasoning
• Five in a Row Game - 3 Addends!
• Magic Square Puzzle Bundle: Addition and Subtraction Math Facts
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers. For Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
• Fact Fluency Games Tool Kit: Addition and Subtraction Facts – includes 56 Domino cards!