Also included in
- Collection of 16 art projects: Grade 3: 8 - 9 years oldIn this bundle, you will find different art projects using varied techniques and materials. Look in ‘Preview’ to find out the materials that will be used and the visual language that will be taught for each of the projects. As you have heard bef$44.95$51.25Save $6.30
This is MY favourite Mothers's Day activity. It is also great for Father’s Day and Valentine’s Day. A gift to be kept preciously for a very long time.
For Grade 3 and up. It is able to be done with the younger students... you just need more supervision.
You will need black pencil crayon and coloured markers. At the end, a little bit of tempera paint. Your students will have a self-portrait of themselves blowing hearts. The Wind of Love awakens.
We have as much fun taking the pictures as we do creating the cards.
- Grade 3 and up
- Drawing on photocopies
- A photocopy of a photo
- Black pencil crayon
- Felt markers
- Construction paper
This document includes:
- An exhaustive step-by-step description with photos
- An evaluation rubric
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.