Designing and planning your art program has never been easier. Use a variety of pages to organize your ideas, select art projects based on art standards, children's interest and art techniques.
An updated edition of the best selling Deep Space Sparkle product, this year's Edition of the Art Teacher's Curriculum Workbook is designed by an art teacher for an art teacher!
The best system allows room for creativity and the spontaneous nature of art teachers! Who doesn't want a little flexibility in designing an art curriculum?
This 130-page printable planner/workbook helps you create the art program of your dreams and keeps you on track to deliver the program to your group of students.
This is an editable PDF, meaning you can fill in this workbook on a computer simply by clicking on individual fields and typing away. Of course, this workbook can also be printed and filled in by hand!
The Art Curriculum Workbook includes:
9 GRADE LEVELS K-8
EACH GRADE LEVEL INCLUDES:
- Grade level "what to expect" guidelines
- General art standards
- Scope & Sequence for Elements of Art PLUS Art projects Ideas for grades K-6
- Done-for-you-12-month Curriculum including lesson ideas! (Note: members of the Sparklers' Club have access to the lessons specified in the guide)
- Checklist for the National Core Art Standards
- Technique Checklist
- Assessment Checklist per grade level
- Elements of Art Scope & Sequence Charts & Forms
- Brainstorm Art Units and Theme Sheets
- Art Project Planner to detail Name of Art Project, SLO & Objectives and Skills & Techniques
- Project log to record what you actually did and how long it took
THE WORKBOOK ALSO INCLUDES:
- Blank 9-period planner templates
- Blank workbook pages to duplicate and fill
- How to use the workbook instructions