This month long resource has 275 drawing prompts for your students to get their creative juices flowing. I have students divide up two pages in their sketchbook and project the prompts as they are entering my classroom. They have a few minutes every morning to complete the drawing prompt and shade or color it.
Use it as a daily drawing prompt, a fast finisher activity, or even an extra credit art assignment!
In the product you will find:
- Drawing prompts in both color and black & white
- 25 prompts per month for a total of 275 different drawing prompts!
- Thorough explanation about how to implement this resource
- Samples of how it looks in your students' sketchbook or journal
- Blank templates for you to fill in your own prompts
Save by buying this as a year long bundle!
If you want just specific months please go to - Daily Drawing Prompts
Created by artisteach
Check out my other ART Resources! here!
Earn TPT credits for upcoming purchases!
Go to your "My Purchases" page and click on the "Provide Feedback" button.
Follow me to learn about future sales, new products, and lots of upcoming freebies!
Catch up with me on Instagram
or on my blog, Artisteach
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License