Art is ... Colors at The Farmers' Market (5 Printable Pages)
Who's going to The Farmers' Market?
This packet contains 5 pages.
1. The Farmers Market - Color Wheel; Students color each stall the color it has on its sign. Add fruits in vegetables in the same color.
2. The Farmers Market - 6 Stalls - individual enhancement
3. The Farmers Market - 2 Stalls - two larger stalls
4. Fruits & Veggies- Color & Draw your own
5. What's for Sale? Draw & Color Your Ideas (some ideas given)
I created each page myself.
Materials are any Drawing materials, so anything goes. This is a process, so allow students time and freedom to explore their imaginations.
Open Ended, is usually a student directed process, where they can draw their feelings, emotions, reactions to the art work in the blanks provided. They can choose to copy the designs, outlines the shapes/forms, or even just draw one aspect. Open ended is not assessed and there is no right or wrong. Just encourage active participation in some form. Please download my free "Art is...Open-Ended" information sheet.
Please contact me if you have any questions so I have a chance to make changes and explanations before you leave feedback. Please let me know if you enjoyed this coloring project by leaving me feedback.