This comprehensive ready to present lesson plan and activity includes;
- Features Australian artist Brett Whitely
- 4 slide instructional powerpoint,
- student instruction and reflection sheet.
- Completed student sample artworks to present as examples of completed activity.
- Lesson plan: Learning intentions and success criteria of the lesson
In this lesson students will be encourage to:
- create a range of lines for specific, expressive and descriptive purposes
- explore creating the illusion of texture
- consider composition of artwork
- experiment with abstract concepts
This lesson/ unit is suitable for all primary/ elementary aged students and early highschool / secondary
Australian curriculum standards;
- Develop understanding of use and application of visual conventions and representational skills
- explore ideas and practices used by artists to represent different views beliefs and opinions.
Art Elements: Drawing & the Importance of Line
The Art Elements Classroom Poster
Art Elements: Tones and Shading
Art Elements: Primary & Secondary Colours