This is Set #4 of the "What Do Artists Do?" Series. If you have already purchased the full set of What Do Artists Do, then you would already have these.
This is part of a bundle of 82
signs answering the question: What Do Artists Do?
Save $$ by buying the entire package!
1. Artists plan.
2. Artists envision and imagine.
3. Artists research and brainstorm ideas.
4. Artists create original art.
5. Artists express their own opinions.
6. Artists make art about feelings.
7. Artists honor other artists.
8. Artists create art about things that are important to them.
9. Artists make social and political statements.
10. Artists raise questions.
11. Artists solve problems.
12. Artists surprise.
13. Artists collaborate.
14. Artists are entrepreneurs.
15. Artists show their artwork to other people.
16. Artists teach others.
This is a colorful, thought-provoking set of signs about what artists do, what artists make, how they impact the world and what behaviors they have.
The grade level I teach is K-6, so these signs are geared for students in this age range. Middle schoolers can learn from them as well. They are clear and easy enough for most young students to understand.
Filled with colorful and important works of art from history and contemporary artists, these signs are perfect to introduce art class and answer the questions: What is art? What do artists do? Who is an artist?
The signs are arranged in one big PDF file, so you could project them through your computer as a slide show.