This is Set #5 of the "What Do Artists Do?" Series. If you have already purchased the full set of What Do Artists Do, then you would already have these.
1. Artists are inspired by holidays.
2. Artists are inspired by the community and neighborhoods.
3. Artists are inspired by the human body.
4. Artists are inspired by the seasons.
5. Artists use their memories to make art.
6. Artists make art about their personal lives.
7. Artists take ideas from pop culture.
8. Artists work in a series.
9. Artists learn about art history and contemporary art.
10. Artists learn about other cultures.
11. Artists collect.
12. Artists learn about science and nature.
13. Artists study nature and animals.
14. Artists reflect.
15. Artists have fun.
16. Artists make people happy.
This is a colorful, thought-provoking set of signs about what artists do, what artists make, how they impact the world and what behaviors they have.
The grade level I teach is K-6, so these signs are geared for students in this age range. Middle schoolers can learn from them as well. They are clear and easy enough for most young students to understand.
Filled with colorful and important works of art from history and contemporary artists, these signs are perfect to introduce art class and answer the questions: What is art? What do artists do? Who is an artist?
The signs are arranged in one big PDF file, so you could project them through your computer as a slide show.
This is part of a bundle of 82
signs answering the question: What Do Artists Do?
Save $$ by buying the entire package!