These are art job cards. I have each table labeled with a specific color. I have these cards laminated with a velcro strip on the back. Then, I have a job chart poster with color blocks that match each table. The cards can be placed on the job chart using velcro. Every week, I change the jobs. Each table will have a specific job for that period.
1. Table Wiper: Wash and dry all the tables.
2. Supply Collector: Help collect any supplies that are special and need to be collected.
3. Floor Inspector: Pick up scraps or wipe up any splots of paint on the ground.
4. Noise Monitor: Politely remind classmates to keep their voices down.
5. Teacher's Helper: Any extra jobs that need to be done that day. (Yes, that is Santa's Little Helper, the dog from the Simpsons!)
6. Tool Washer: Wash paintbrushes, water cups or clay tools.
Each table is still responsible for cleaning up their own area and putting away their own artwork.