Art Journaling with Kids #2 is a downloadable E-Zine with 29 pages of inspiration! Included are 5 different tutorials and techniques that you can try in your classroom in blank sketchbooks OR simply as stand-alone art projects.
Art journals allow children to express themselves through drawing, collage and writing. Perfect for independent activities and enrichment.
1. Journal Talk- page 3
2. Tutorial #1: Stickers as Stencils- page 4
3. Tutorial #2: Diptychs and Triptychs- page 8
4. Tutorial #3: Repeating Shapes- page 11
5. Tutorial #4: Watercolor Pencil Backgrounds- page 13
6. Tutorial #5: Mixed Media Exploration- page 16
7. Handout: Mixed Media Exploration- page 21
8. Handout: Your Name is Art- pages 22-24
9. Handout: Art Journal Choices- page 25
10. Journal Inspiration- page 26
Total of 29 colorful, fun-filled pages.. includes 3 printable handouts for students.
Be sure to check out the first issue of Art Journaling with Kids: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Art-Journaling-with-Kids-Tutorials-E-Zine-787232