Have you ever wanted to try art journaling with your students? Are you looking to infuse more art into your classroom?
Art Journaling with Kids is a downloadable E-Zine with 34 pages of inspiration! Included are 5 different tutorials and techniques that you can try in your classroom in blank sketchbooks OR simply as stand-alone art projects.
Art journals allow children to express themselves through drawing, collage and writing. Perfect for independent activities and enrichment.
1. What is Art Journaling (including a student handout)
2. Choosing a Journal (advice for the teacher)
3. Tutorial #1: Decorating the Cover (fabric collage, name designs, grid layout)
4. Tutorial #2: Water Sprayed Words
5. Tutorial #3: Masking Tape Journal Spots
6. Tutorial #4: Photocopied Leaves
7. Tutorial #5: Watercolor Shapes
8. Art Journal Printable Activities--- 9 pages of Handouts! This section contains printable student handouts that your kids can cut out and paste in their journal: question response prompts, art questions, magazine hunt, scavenger hunt, and more!