This mixed media project is a very easy and fun way to create a field of wildflowers with watercolor paint and permanent markers.
You get 7 pages of teaching tips, examples, and step-by-step instructions.
Grades 3rd - 6th
1 to 2-day project
(45 minutes a day)
• Discuss what scares or worries your students?
• Discuss who do you turn to if you are afraid?
• Discuss organic shapes and where to find them in nature.
• Use lines, shapes, and patterns to create a flower.
• Use fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in drawing lines using a pen.
Practice watercolor techniques.
• 9” x 12” or larger white watercolor paper, construction paper, or tag board
• Washable colored markers
• Watercolor paint
• Large and small brushes
• Black fine point and extra fine point permanent markers
About Christian Art Lessons
Karen is thrilled to share lessons with you and your students. If I had a way to teach every person everything I know about art, I would. I have been teaching children since 1992.
Christian Art Lessons was created to help art teachers, homeschool parents, PTA parents and any other person who needs some help with art lessons. Art can enrich a classroom at school, home or church. My art lessons come with a materials list, learning objectives, examples and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions. I have taught art classes in public schools, private schools, art galleries and in my private studio.
You can learn more: http://www.christianartlessons.com
Follow Christian Art Lessons on Instagram #christianartlessons
Follow Christian Art Lessons on Pinterest