Updated and Improved: May 31, 2018
Students will learn how to create the illusion of depth in their drawings by applying one-point perspective techniques.
They will start with a simple one-point perspective shape drawing exercise to ease into the ideas behind one-point perspective, then move onto a practice streetscape, and then finally craft their own imaginative streetscapes!
Included in this package:
• Easy to read teacher directions
• Student project samples
• PowerPoint presentation with animated slides to help students better understand drawing in one-point perspective
• 1 one-point perspective shape practice sheet
• 2 step-by-step instructional mini-books
• 1 instruction step-by-step streetscape printable
• 2 instructional videos that you can use to help your students with their drawings (one is a quick 2 minute video and the other is a 10 minute descriptive video).
• White drawing paper
• Coloring materials (if desired)
If you are interested in more art education products, consider investing in my
'Art with Mrs. Nguyen's Growing Elementary Art Bundle'!
If you are interested in buying my lessons in bulk, consider investing in my
'Growing Elementary Art Lesson Plan Bundle'!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or leave some feedback! :)
Check out my Blog, Pinterest, and Facebook page for great ideas and giveaways!