THIS LESSON CONFORMS TO COMMON CORE AND ELA STANDARDS
Welcome to a fun and easy way to teach Art Masterpiece inspired art classes to your 4-12 year olds. I offer variations within the lesson on how to teach the Masters based on age group and level of difficulty. I give you clear step by step instructions WITH PHOTOGRAPHS on how to prep for the lesson, the amount of time needed to prep and the steps to take to make this a one or two day lesson. Your young students can learn about famous artists in a fun and engaging way.
Inside you will find:
1. famous painting to show your students - Paul Klee "Twilight"
2. Brief biography of the artist
3. Questions to ask the students about the art
4. Step by step DETAILED instructions for an art project with FULL COLOR pictures.
5. INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONFORM THIS LESSON TO COMMON CORE STANDARDS
CLICK HERE to view my freebies
CLICK HERE to view my DRAWING LESSONS
CLICK HERE to view my ART WITH THE MASTERS ART LESSONS
CLICK HERE to view my CONTEMPORARY ART LESSONS
CLICK HERE to view my ART LESSONS THAT COMPLIMENT POPULAR BOOKS
CLICK HERE to view my SELF ESTEEM PROJECTS
CLICK HERE to view my CLASS MURAL IDEAS
CLICK HERE to view my FUN ART FOLK ART LESSONS
CLICK HERE to view my 3 BUNDLED LESSONS
CLICK HERE to view my 5 BUNDLED LESSONS
Make sure to click the GREEN STAR near my store name so that you can stay in touch with my store. I create new lessons every week.