‘Building Block Houses’ is a project that pushes students to be creative and invent unique and colourful works of art.
They learn about the differences between rounded and angular shapes, the use of patterns and alternation, and all while having fun!
Why not add tulips to help spring arrive faster?
-Kindergarten to Grade 5
-Black pencil crayon or black permanent marker
-Coloured cardboard (8.5 x 11 inches)
-Coloured cardboard scraps
This document contains:
-Complete instructions to achieve this project with explanatory photos
Takes 3 to 4 periods.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.