Art Lesson Plan: PEACE, NeoPopRealism ink & pen pattern drawing, inspired by NeoPopRealist 10 canons for happier life.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." ~Jimi Hendrix.
- examine the NeoPopRealism art style's concept and the ink and pen pattern drawings; learn about the NeoPopRealism 10 canons for happier life, created by Nadia Russ later, in 2004 (if students are not familiar with this yet).
- learn about 10th anniversary of the NeoPopRealism 10 canons for happier life and 25th anniversary of NeoPopRealism art style in 2014.
- discuss each of 10 NeoPopRealist canons for happier life.
- learn about importance of Peace in our life and about how we all can keep Earth in peace.
- learn what the NeoPopRealism stands for.
- discuss briefly the current situation in different parts of the world, where people die in senseless wars: Gaza, East Ukraine, etc.
- create a drawing PEACE in the NeoPopRealist ink and pen pattern drawing manner.