With this creation, your students will be without a doubt... Prouds as a Peacock!
A drawing using oil pastels
- Grade 1 to 6
- Rounded shapes
- 1 coloured cardboard per student
- Oil pastels
- Black wax crayons
This document includes:
- A step-by-step description with photos
- An evaluation rubric
- Pictures of a peacock and feathers
About 2 or 3 periods
Thank you for visiting my boutique!
For more information, write to me! claudia.loubier@Hotmail.com
You can also follow me on Facebook for other ideas: Créations Claudia Loubier - Arts plastiques.
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.